1. Strictly’s Layton Williams says stage return is like 'coming home'

    "I hope when people see me on stage they say you belong on stage."

    Read more on Digital Spy

  2. Strictly Come Dancing announces 2024 professionals, Giovanni Pernice not returning

    The professional dancers for the 2024 series of Strictly Come Dancing have been confirmed - but one fan favourite is missing from the line-up after their exit

    Read more on MSN

  3. I'm heartbroken Giovanni Pernice is not in Strictly Come Dancing, says Debbie McGee - The Telegraph

    I'm heartbroken Giovanni Pernice is not in Strictly Come Dancing, says Debbie McGee - The Telegraph

    Read more on news.google.com

  4. Strictly star reveals 'terrifying' ordeal after being mugged by masked man

    The star shared her story to 'warn' others.

    Read more on Metro

  5. Tess Daly and Vernon Kay 'back in the 80s' after makeover amid Strictly news

    BBC Strictly Come Dancing presenter Tess Daly, 53, has been flooded with compliments from fans after she shared a throwback snap with husband Vernon Kay, 48 amid comeback news

    Read more on OK! Magazine

  6. All the celebrities who defended Giovanni Pernice as he leaves Strictly Come Dancing - Media Dangdut

    Strictly Come Dancing star Giovanni Pernice won’t be returning to the BBC competition (Picture: BBC/Guy Levy) Following months of speculation, it’s been confirmed Giovanni Pernice will not be returning to Strictly Come Dancing. The 2024 line-up professional dancers, including Amy Dowden returning after her cancer diagnosis and reigning champion Vito Coppola, are hitting the ballroom, […]

    Read more on Media Dangdut

  7. Axed Strictly Come Dancing star Giovanni Pernice leaves pals 'gutted'

    The dancer has rejected allegations of "abusive or threatening behaviour"

    Read more on Lancs Live

  8. Helen Skelton red-faced as Strictly star fumes 'don't rub it in' on Morning Live

    Neil Jones was among the 18 professional dancers making their comeback in this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

    Read more on Express.co.uk

  9. Loose Women star on one thing people don't know about Strictly amid Giovanni row

    Loose Women shared their thoughts on Giovanni Pernice's axe from hit BBC One dance series Strictly Come Dancing on Tuesday's show

    Read more on The Mirror

  10. Strictly's Aljaz blasts stay-at-home-dad backlash as Janette set for BBC return

    Strictly Come Dancing star, Aljaz Skorjanec, has defended his parenting skills after his wife, Janette Manrara, gave birth to the couple's daughter, Lyra, last year

    Read more on The Mirror

  11. Giovanni's Strictly axe was 'kind move' to 'avoid BBC disaster' - expert

    Giovanni Pernice will not be joining the 2024 cast of Strictly Come Dancing after his reputation was 'tarnished' by his alleged feud with Amanda Abbington, a PR expert claims

    Read more on The Mirror

  12. Amy Dowden offers emotional update after Strictly return confirmed

    Amy Dowden took to social media to express her excitement and gratitude following the announcement she will be returning to Strictly Come Dancing on BBC One this year.

    Read more on Express.co.uk

  13. Annabel Croft mugged by masked man in ‘terrifying’ daylight crime

    ‘The man was riding a bike and wearing a black balaclava,’ former tennis pro revealed

    Read more on The Independent

  14. Strictly's Will Mellor issues emotional family update after big milestone

    The Strictly Come Dancing star celebrated a big milestone this week as he took to Instagram to share the day with his followers.

    Read more on Express.co.uk

  15. Strictly pro backs Giovanni Pernice as they call axe a huge 'blow' for BBC

    Another Strictly Come Dancing star has come out in defence of Giovanni Pernice following his axe from the show, claiming it will be 'a blow for the BBC'

    Read more on Express.co.uk

  16. TV star wades into Giovanni Pernice drama and says Strictly pro 'will be missed'

    Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer Giovanni Pernice has been embroiled in drama in recent months, with it most recently being reported that he was axed from the show

    Read more on The Mirror

  17. BBC Breakfast star hints at presenter taking part in 2024 Strictly Come Dancing

    The BBC Breakfast star suggested a huge name for Strictly

    Read more on HELLO!

  18. Giovanni Pernice: ‘More to come’ from BBC probe as Bev Turner wades in on Strictly Come Dancing axe

    GB News host Bev Turner says she is expecting “more to come” from a Strictly Come Dancing scandal that has seen the axing of professional dancer Giovanni Pernice.The 33-year-old has