1. James Jordan speak out on Giovanni Pernice not returning to Strictly

    The professional dancers who will appear on the upcoming 2024 series were announced on Monday - with Giovanni's name absent amid a probe into alleged workplace 'misconduct'.

    Read more on Mail Online

  2. James Jordan says 'no smoke without fire' as he weighs in on Giovanni exit

    Former Strictly Come Dancing professional James Jordan claimed commented 'there's no smoke without fire' as he discussed Giovanni Pernice's exit from the BBC dance competition

    Read more on The Mirror

  3. Sally Nugent weighs in on Strictly line-up as show star deletes social media amid Giovanni Pernice probe

    BBC Breakfast acknowledged Pernice’s absence from the upcoming series while Amanda Abbington deleted her IG account

    Read more on Yahoo News

  4. ‘More to come’ from BBC probe as Bev wades in on Giovanni Pernice axe

    The 33-year-old has denied 'any suggestion of abusive or threatening behaviour'

    Read more on GB News

  5. Giovanni Pernice’s Strictly Come Dancing absence is very sad – former show stars

    Professionals who appeared on the programme said his absence has left a ‘cloud’ over the new series.

    Read more on The Irish News

  6. Strictly Come Dancing fans vow to boycott show after Giovanni Pernice's axe

    Strictly Come Dancing fans have been left fuming after it was confirmed that Giovanni Pernice will not be returning

    Read more on Devon Live

  7. Strictly star Rose Ayling-Ellis shares poignant news one day after co-star Giovanni Pernice is axed from dance competition

    Rose Ayling-Ellis has shared some very exciting news about a new BBC show

    Read more on HELLO!

  8. Heartbreaking moment Amy Dowden thought Strictly return was 'wiped out'

    Professional dancer Amy Dowden will return to Strictly Come Dancing this series following her stage three breast cancer diagnosis and gruelling treatment last year

    Read more on The Mirror

  9. Could Giovanni Pernice's departure from Strictly result in BOYCOTT?

    Giovanni Pernice's departure from Strictly Come Dancing could potentially lead to a boycott from the show.

    Read more on Mail Online

  10. Strictly dancer breaks rank and calls Giovanni Pernice axe a 'blow for the BBC'

    This Morning spoke to several former Strictly Come Dancing stars on Tuesday's show to get their thoughts on Giovanni Pernice's axe from the hit BBC One dance series

    Read more on The Mirror

  11. Strictly faces boycott threat after Giovanni Pernice's exit

    Giovanni Pernice's fans have said they will boycott Strictly 2024 after the dancer left amid allegations he has a "militant" approach to training.

    Read more on Yahoo News

  12. Strictly legend defends Giovanni Pernice after he quits show

    STRICTLY Come Dancing legend Kristina Rihanoff has spoken in defence of Giovanni Pernice after he quit the programme. The Italian dancer’s exit was confirmed yesterday when the BBC released t…

    Read more on The Sun

  13. Terrified Strictly star mugged by balaclava attacker who 'drove straight at her'

    Strictly Come Dancing star Annabel Croft has revealed the scary moment she was mugged by someone in a balaclava, in broad daylight while waiting for a taxi in London

    Read more on OK! Magazine

  14. Strictly star says new series will be 'best yet' but fans vow to switch off

    Strictly Come Dancing's Karen Hauer is one of the stars confirmed to return to the show in September, however her colleague, Giovanni Pernice, won't be joining her

    Read more on The Mirror

  15. Giovanni Pernice's Strictly co-star has 5-word reaction as dancer is axed

    Speaking on Lorraine, a former Strictly Come Dancing star confirmed that Giovanni Pernice had been looking forward to the BBC show hitting a huge milestone before his exit was announced.

    Read more on Express.co.uk

  16. BBC Strictly Come Dancing's Ellie Leach says 'finally' after reflecting on 'difficult' time

    The actress hasn't had much time to stop since winning Strictly Come Dancing last year

    Read more on Yahoo News

  17. Strictly's Ellie Leach says 'finally' after reflecting on 'difficult' time

    The actress hasn't had much time to stop since winning Strictly Come Dancing last year

    Read more on Manchester Evening News

  18. Anton Du Beke offers clue on Giovanni Pernice's future after Strictly exit

    It's been confirmed that Giovanni Pernice won't be returning to Strictly Come Dancing this year, as his joint tour with BBC co-star Anton Du Beke looms.